Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Sergei Boikov Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linchao

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Sergei Boikov Jersey Reply with quote

The Buffalo Bills have placed Richie Incognito on their reserve/retired list in a move confirming the offensive guard's intention to abruptly quit football after 11 seasons.

The Bills announced the move Thursday Brandon Williams Jersey , two days after Incognito indicated he was "done" in a series of interviews and messages posted on his Twitter account.

Incognito cited health concerns involving his liver and kidneys as the reasons to retire. He also expressed second thoughts over accepting a pay cut when restructuring the final year of his contract.

He started all 36 games at left guard over three seasons in Buffalo, and after the Bills provided incognito a second chance at playing following his role in the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal in 2013.

The Bills' move clears room on the team's roster, while also exposing yet another hole on what had been a veteran-laden offensive line that helped Buffalo lead the NFL in yards rushing in both 2015 and '16.

Veteran center Eric Wood will not return after being diagnosed with a career-ending neck injury in January.

Jimbo Fisher adamantly defended Jameis Winston when both were at Florida State in 2014 during a sexual assault investigation involving the quarterback. Fisher has remained close to Winston even as he’s moved to Texas A&M and Winston has become an NFL quarterback.

Winston even spent time in College Station this offseason.

Thus Earl Mitchell Jersey , during SEC Media Days on Monday, Fisher was asked about Winston’s three-game NFL suspension.

“I don’t know the circumstances with Jameis,” Fisher said Womens Saquon Barkley Jersey , via Ben Baby of the Dallas Morning News. “I love Jameis. Hopefully he’ll be able to move on and obviously, that is something that he will be able to move on from. And yes, I love him. I still think he’s a tremendous young man. I really do.

“Unfortunately Sergei Boikov Jersey , he made some bad decisions this past season or whenever he did it. I don’t know exactly when that was. But I still love him. If you’re ever around him, you’ll understand what I mean. There’s not a better team player, a guy who works as much as [anyone].

“But he made he made a mistake Clayton Geathers Jersey , and obviously he’ll pay the consequences for that, and we’ll move on.”

Arizona Cardinals Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: