Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Patrick Willis Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linchao

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Patrick Willis Jersey Reply with quote

Jimmy Garoppolo was outstanding in five games as the 49ers’ starting quarterback last season Justin Coleman Jersey , but he has struggled on the practice field this week.

Garoppolo completed just 8 of 20 passes at one minicamp practice, according to the Press Democrat, and head coach Kyle Shanahan acknowledged the offense didn’t look good.

鈥淚f I was just the offensive coordinator, I would have been very upset. Fortunately Chris Doleman Jersey , I鈥檓 the head coach, so I was happy with the defense. I thought the offense, we came out just sluggish. We couldn鈥檛 get the cadence right and we started practice that way. Guys can see how that trickles down and kind of ruins an entire practice,” Shanahan said.

Shanahan put a positive spin on Garoppolo’s struggles.

鈥淚 like to see Jimmy make mistakes Charles Harris Jersey ,” he said. “I like seeing him come in and work on it. I like seeing him correct what he messed up two days ago. He felt the mistake. He understood why it was wrong and then he wants to correct it himself. I want him to understand it. Sometimes when things don鈥檛 work out, you learn. You鈥檝e got to know the whys and that鈥檚 what allows you to have continued success over time.鈥?/p>

A few bad practices in June will not matter much when the games start in September. But the 49ers would surely prefer to see their highly paid franchise quarterback look sharp.

The Seattle Seahawks are bringing back running back Mike Davis after a strong conclusion to the 2017 season.

Davis signed his deal with the Seahawks on Thursday, reportedly a one-year contract. Davis was originally a restricted free agent but Seattle did not tender him, making Davis an unrestricted free agent. The 25-year-old chose a return to Seattle over looking for options elsewhere.

Davis made an impression late in the 2017 season. Promoted off Seattle's practice squad in November Patrick Willis Jersey , Davis rushed for 240 yards and averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Despite playing in just six games, Davis was Seattle's most productive running back, although he lagged far behind quarterback Russell Wilson, who was the Seahawks' leading rusher.

Davis started his career in San Francisco Derek Carr Jersey , where he appeared in 14 games over two seasons. He was acquired off waivers in May 2017.

Authentic Womens Jessie Bates III Jersey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: