Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Ramming ship didnīt ram? (demo)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Ramming ship didnīt ram? (demo) Reply with quote

Hi,

Just played the demo and i donīt know if iīm doing something bad but in the third mission you are suppossed to have a ship which special power is to ram ships with its shield.

But when i activate it and i try to ram other vessels iīm taking quite a lot of damage. Is this the way it works? Strange power...And the shield seems to avoid enemy fire (which is not suppossed to do).

Is there a potential bug or iīm not understanding the special ramming ability?
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tested it, and it does look as though the shield can protect from enemy fire. We'll get that one fixed (in fact, we just did and it's ready for the next update), but the ramming worked as it should. Watch the ramming carefully... only the front of your ship is protected, so if the side is hit by a ship in some way, or you get hit by enemy fire there, it can look as though you're taking damage.

Please let me know if you can't manage a good ram without taking damage. Try for the large vessel- on an area that isn't lit up by enemy fire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: