Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

gforce 2 ultra ?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockinrandy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: gforce 2 ultra ????? Reply with quote

i am running amd 2800+ with a gig of ram,loaded the game on 10,000 rpm scsi drive,ran set up and when i click on the desktop icon the screen goes black for a few seconds,then back to the desktop? im guessing my video card gforce 2 ultra .,.,all most a gforce 3 is the problem, it has run every other demo game i;ve tried. any suggestions.on how i might be able to play it with out a new card? it's on my very next thing to get list.
thanks ya'll
hh10k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look in the game directory there should be an error.log and run.log. Send them to support@superfurious.com, and I'll take a look and work out why it's bombing out. It shouldn't be crashing because of your graphics card, though (Although it's a little to the lower-end of CS's requirements Smile
rockinrandy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sent all the info you wanted,.im still looking at video cards,man so many to choose from.I've been reading forums,and asking questions.there's no way im gonna spend almost 300$ on a 6800.i'm looking to spend about 125$ to 150$ not over 200$ thanks
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you know, we both run Geforce FX5600s. They run the game (and almost every other game) really well. Anything just above those is great too... but there's no need to get a 6800 Wink

Anything between FX5500 and 5700 should be in your pricerange.
Lionfire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My FX5900XT runs Cellblock Squadrons very nicely, and it tends to be quite affordable (at least when compared with a 6800).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: