Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Hello, Reactor, and Headhunter!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madcows

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Hello, Reactor, and Headhunter! Reply with quote

I've been over at a forum where many of the old bloodites now frequent, and have been wondering what happened to you guys. Well, Jaime ended up posting this link: http://www.gametunnel.com/articles.php?id=620 with this game on it. I'd like to congratulate you on your work, and wish you the best!

-madcows
aka jerk
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks madcows! I'll no doubt see you over at the forums every now and then (as we will never get away, I'm sure), but thanks for the wishes Wink Feel free to email anytime... I'd love to know what it is you've been up to.
MightyTwinkie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you still active Reactor. Been a while. Downloading the demo as I type this. Really glad to see that you and Headhunter have put something together as sweet looking as Cellblock Squadrons. Know it's probably not easy bein' an indie developer, but certainly looks like you guys have it under control. Let me know how things are goin' sometime. Best of luck to yeh in the future.

-MightyTwinkie
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, great to hear you're still around Smile When you have a moment, by all means send an email my way. I'd love a chat (now the old forum has been put down).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: