Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Can I buy a boxed copy of this game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilihari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Can I buy a boxed copy of this game? Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
This game looks phenomenal; I really want to buy it. Can I purchase a boxed copy of this game? Or digital download only?

-Joe. Very Happy
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe, it's digital download, but a CD can be ordered through our online vendor Plimus. If you have any issues, just let me know!
Kilihari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Allright, then I have a second question Reply with quote

Very Happy Has somone made DVD case cover and cd label on the forums? So I can buy it and then make a case?

-Joe.
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I'm aware of, but you could always try and make one yourself Smile
Kilihari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Hello, this is a call to all you grfx designers out there Reply with quote

Hello, this is a call to arms (virtual arms that is) and all you grfx designers out there, I have realized in my 28 years of existence on this earth 1 thing; I am not a graphics designer. Can someone post an image of a nicely designed dvd case insert and CD sticker for Cellblock Squadrons? Very Happy
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure our community is big enough to host a bunch of designers (the game is a few years old now, and I think people have moved on Smile but I guess we'll see if anyone responds...
Kilihari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: I have faith! Reply with quote

I say this maybe outta stupidity, but man, I tell ya, I love the space simulation genre so much that I went on Wikipedia and made the "List of space flight simulation games", check it out, your game is there including a link to a place to find it. I believe that if an ordinary Joeblow like me can make that, then some other ordinary guy will make the cover. As soon as this cover is made I will purchase this game as I need something to put in the case so I can put it on my shelf of awesomeness. I collect space sim games, I play the hell outta them but I have a rule that if there is no box, then I cannot justify putting it on my shelf. So I have painstakingly purchased all of the X: BTF, X:T, X2: TT, X3: R, in the original cardboard box complete, I have purchased some of the Hacker: Evolution in a dvd case but, when I purchase something, I need to have something to put it in so it can go on my space sim shelf. So if there is some crazy person out there who likes this game and you just happen to be relatively decent at making graphx, please make a DVD case insert for it and also a CD label. This is a “pre-thanks” for the person who does it.
Kilihari

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Allright, Allright, Allright. Reply with quote

Man. Everyone's love for space sims has faded.. EXCEPT FOR ME! So i will do what I do best and do a hack job, cut and paste and make a cool little cover for this sim, THEN I will buy this game, and put it on my shelf of awesomeness.

Won’t be super pretty, but it will be kinda pretty. EHEHEH. This game's idea seems super cool, I wonder why I haven’t heard of it before. So strange, I truly believe that an idea like this should be worth at least hearing about, so strange I have not heard of this.

Is there a web site somewhere on the i-net that focuses primarily on space flight simulator games?

I need exactally 3 weeks, I'll be back!

-Joe.
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire your dedication Wink

A good place for space sims? I believe checking out Totalgaming.com (you can also get Cellblock with a few other games there) is good for a few and there's also a blog I've heard of, which covers space games. I'll have to find it again, though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: