Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Junk Mail query

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Junk Mail query Reply with quote

If I order the game via plimus, (I don't know where else you can order it) would I receive loads of junk mail (e.g. from third parties) and stuff? (It doesn't have any information about this on the ordering page. I don't just mean emails, I mean letters through the post! I don't like giving my address away, especially where there's no reassurence of no junk mail receiving at all!

I know I should be emailing them about it. But I'd rather get a quick forum response than wait for days for an emailed reply.
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would personally email them anyway (they're well known for responding quickly) but I've personally seen nothing in the way of spam or offers from them. Plimus have a solid reputation, which is why we went with them.

If you do purchase Cellsquads and you receive anything from them in your mailbox that shouldn't, we will personally do some butt kicking of our own Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah excellent. That's reassuring. I'll probaby just go ahead and order it then. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: