Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Performance problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinmanuel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Performance problems Reply with quote

HI,

So I haven't actively played Kenshi for a while now. I love every update and I'm visiting the Kenshi forums every day, but the performance got to be a big problem. With 0.67.2 nearly everything was fine (unfortunately I have no data to compare) but with the experimental it went downhill.
I normally played with all graphical options all the way up, no problem, because Kenshi isn't that GPU demanding at all but it already was fairly CPU heavy. Now I get 9-17 fps, which is unplayable to me because everything is so slow and doesn't feel smooth. I KNOW it is an experimental and I KNOW it is an Alpha, but Kenshi is using mainly one core leading to 100% workload on just this core. Now some could say: "Lower your settings!".. My GPU is only used by ~40-70% which means my CPU is limiting. Still of course my FPS rise to extremely instable 30-50, but only at the lowest possible settings (-> impossible to play either because of terrain issues and "chocolate cake"), and my 1 core stays at 100%. Also 30-50fps isn't that great with such a setup actually, again leading to the fact, that the game is really (unnecessary?) CPU heavy. I know it will be optimized in the future but at the moment it's crazy and Chris shouldn't forget this aspect of the game because it could lead to problems in future development. Actually I'm wondering how some people seem to be able to play without any problems (experimental in this case) with some really low end machines where the CPU should theoretically be extremely limiting? Is it just a problem on my end? Have I overlooked something? I really would like to play again, but as I already said it is unbearable for me. This is not supposed to be a rant, I just want to let you guys know (especially Chris) and maybe someone has some data to compare or any idea on what's going on whatever.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7507
Corporate animation Company

Thanks!
TobyFanning

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody want to know about the performance problems and so many people are making discussion about them to know about them. There are so many assignment writing experts that are helping the teachers and students in the good way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: